Saturday 20 February 2010

Template Images. Fail.

So once I'd done my "drawings" and sketches on what I wanted from the template images, I needed to actually get the pictures. So travelling around I managed to collate all the images of consoles I needed and then uploaded them to my mac to start editing them. Once I got them on the mac, the pictures turned out terrible. They were un-usable, blurred and very grainy. I was particularly unhappy after all the work I had put in that the end product wasn't great. I decided to scrap the pictures and I'll have to find some stock images of the products I needed for the template, as It is obvious that taking the pictures wasn't working for me. Hopefully the in-game images which I take will be usable, I don't forsee a problem with those.

No comments: